HERE’S A LIST of don’ts for golf resorts who aspire to make GottaGoGolf Magazine’s Top 10 U.S. Golf Resorts for Women in the future. Did our 10-woman expert panel miss anything?
THINGS WE COULD DO WITHOUT ON A GOLF VACATION
- The mandatory “resort fee.” If it’s mandatory, why isn’t it just included in the room cost?
- Shampoo+conditioner in one packet. They really aren’t one
- The shower-only bathroom. At least give us a bench in case we want to shave our legs
- Parking fees. We drove to your resort and we’re paying for a room, can’t we have a parking place?
- Being nickeled and dimed. Asking for cash is uncomfortable for staff and guests.
- Slatted or half-doors on bathrooms. Soundproof, please!
- No elevator. We’ve got golf clubs!
- The driving “net.” It’s no substitute for a range
- Houses surrounding greens. If the real estate paid for the golf, then why are we paying too?
- Unlimited golf, but the tee sheet is booked. Enough said.
- Spa lounges with uncomfortable chairs and chaises. Pamper us, puleeeeeze.
Comment With Facebook