THE FALL 2015 issue of GottaGoGolf Magazine is online today! It’s “back to school” time for the kids, and we’ve got a comprehensive list of golf schools for WOMEN — and there’s more in the only national golf magazine for women. Our cover hints at the issue’s theme: improvement. Game improvement, self improvement, style improvement, gear improvement. You’ll find articles on the 4 rules that can help your score, 5 shirts that might elevate your style, tips to drive the ball farther and guidance on how to get yourself properly fitted for golf clubs.
ALSO IN THE FALL GOTTAGOGOLF MAGAZINE
- Golf travel: Try these 5 grape-and-golf pairings the next time you’re in the Napa Valley neighborhood.
- Golf schools: We’ve got a great directory of golf schools for women, with tips from PGA of America Secretary Suzy Whaley on how to choose.
- Inspiration: Don’t miss the stories by Kay Rae Chomic and Judy Alvarez.
- News: Hear Juli Inkster’s one-liners on her 12-woman Solheim Cup team.
- His: Should you take golf advice from your man? He’s only trying to help, right?
Access the Fall issue and all issues of GottaGoGolf Magazine via GottaGoGolfMag.com.